Friday, August 19, 2005

YOU LIKE SHOPPIN, DRINKIN AND SHAKIN THAT ASS - 30

It's been a slow Friday afternoon. I thought that I would go out tonight but then my plans had to change. I decided to do something that I haven't done in some time -- read the ads on CL. I couldn't resist this one because I like to shop and drink as much as the next girl. And ass shakin? Well, I have had many compliments on that.

Are you a Foxy Princess that likes shoppin' til you drop, cute guys that know how to dress, dancing until close, drinkin' and gettin' a little crazy, dancing with a great partner, maybe even letting body shots off your belly and love your boobs the way they are, like to socialize and likes a good kisser, being treated like a lady, giving or recieving back rubs after winding down from painting the town RED...Hit me up and I'll take care of everything else..;) Your pic gets mine, thanks ladies.

I must admit that I'm not too sure about the body shots though. It may depend on how many shots I've already had.

4 Comments:

Blogger Gloria said...

"love your boobs the way they are"

Wow, he won me over with those words.

06 October, 2005 09:57  
Blogger ldbug said...

Oh yeah, foxy princesses always love their boobs:-)

Cracks me up!!

20 August, 2006 22:30  
Blogger help_us_implore said...

I find your blog to be very intriguing,it is a pleasure reading it. Feel free to drop by my blog, your visit would honour

26 August, 2008 10:27  
Blogger Webinsider said...

Hello Dagny:

I am a fellow blogger who learned it the hard way that getting traffic for a blog is a very painful process.

After being frustrated for several months, I started a project so that we bloggers can help each other in growing our reader base.

http://blogoxy.com

Blogoxy guarantees to bring more readers to your blog. Take a look and please give me your feedback.

Best Regards,
~deek

16 September, 2008 23:47  

Post a Comment

<< Home