Friday, May 27, 2005

Let's get fucked up! - 35

I have been feeling guilty of late because I haven't been posting here like I used to. I came across this winner today and just had to post it. Let's face it. If I was still willing to answer ads from CL, I might have had to respond to this one. He is, after all, a man after my heart.

i want to take a girl out on the town and get fucked up and have a really good time. this is going to be a good weekend.
here is my photo so send yours.
take care.
OK. So maybe it doesn't really help him that (1) he doesn't seem to know what the shift key is used for and (2) I really didn't like his photo.

I suppose I have been reading the ads for too long now because none of them seem to hold my interest much. A friend has been trying to goad me into signing up with Match.com. (Of course this friend is attached and is just hoping to live vicariously.) Every now and then I think, "Maybe," because of course it could give me so much more new material to post.

2 Comments:

Blogger Gloria said...

Please please PLEASE join Match!

31 May, 2005 23:37  
Blogger Dagny said...

Hmmm ... maybe tonight after I get back from the movies, I'll check into the Match thing. Since I got rid of the last loser (he thought that people who wear a lot of black have no originality and that spending $30 on a bottle of wine was outrageous), I haven't had too many guy stories. At least I have proven that I can meet the same quality of loser in person as I can online, though.

05 June, 2005 19:02  

Post a Comment

<< Home