Tuesday, May 31, 2005

5'6" nice good looking guy Looking for Mary Jane Girl same height - 30

Talk about not being able to spell..
Hi so Ive posted here pleanty of time met alot of intresting gals and had long conversations . But I still havent found the right woman to match with. I dont know what it is . I must be to picky . But Ill keep trying till I get it right because I know the right woman is out there for me. I like to do alot of activities. Mainly sox games I try to watch all games if not I hit the radio. I like body art like tattoo's Im personaly not into peircing not on me at least. But I do have a few tattoos. Im a brunette brown eyes 160 lbs athletic play some sports when I do :). I watch other sports like the Pats but Im mainly a baseball fan. Im a resident of boston I love boston I love the red sox / yankee rival . I enjoy dive bars, old school taverns ,live music ,Star wars 3 was great . I wair dickies and Im totaly into adidas wicked bad. I sometimes talk alot . And Im told I have an attitude but I am a libra if the signs mean anything to whoever. But Im cool. I work full time .I can cook my ass off and thats pretty much me . Im looking to connect with a woman with similar or same intrests I like long hair and nails . Basicly Im looking for a Victoria Gotti but with no children . I dont think children are bad at all. But if I want kids Ide rather have my own .. I would like to date a woman who is into herself and in shape but Im not sayin a bikini hard body but ya know what Im saying. Ok so if you would like to further get to know me .

Contact me it'll be fun and right finaly
I'm not sure English is even his first language. Whatever the reason for the pathetic stab at a proper use of the language, it's just.. who would even respond to this ad?

3 Comments:

Blogger Dagny said...

He's actually met women from his past ads???

01 June, 2005 01:08  
Blogger wenders said...

Uhm, "cook my ass off" and using the phrase "wicked bad" in a written form? Come ON!

LOVE this site. Thank you. :)

29 July, 2005 10:18  
Blogger wenders said...

Uhm, "cook my ass off" and using the phrase "wicked bad" in a written form? Come ON!

LOVE this site. Thank you. :)

29 July, 2005 10:18  

Post a Comment

<< Home