Friday, April 29, 2005

TRY BEING MORE JUDGEMENTAL. IT'S SO SEXY!

This guy is obviously looking for a good fight.

Oh my god you are so sexy. It's not your boobs, it's not your hair, it's not your sexy, bedroom eyes. It's the way you look me up and down, throw your nose into the air and say "I am sooo much better than you" and waddle off the bus like you're Paris fucking Hilton. It makes me so horny I can't even speak. It makes me want to get down on my knees and share my feelings with you. It makes me wish I could kiss your ass and give you all of my time, energy and money for the rest of my life. My god, what I must be missing by not having you in my life day in and day out!

He is missing a great deal not having me around.
Seriously, women. Get over yourselves. We know what we look like, and we know what you look like, and everyone who doesn't live in a movie knows it doesn't matter. There is no state of being pretty enough to "deserve" anything, and as a matter of fact, you get uglier every day. We might still be willing to fuck you, but trust me, we notice your bad attitudes. Your beauty is only there to get you noticed, not make us love you. Remember that.

I do deserve stuff. Sheesh. And he's a bit confused about the aging thing. I know that I get better looking every day.
Also, quite frankly, possessing a vagina doesn't make you smart. You're about 1/10th as bright as you think you are, and, in terms of the things that really matter, you might be a complete idiot and no one will ever tell you.
There is only one life to live, and all the rights in the world won't produce a man on god's green earth that wants to care about a pompous bitch. I'm trying to help.

The vagina is the result of the two x chromosomes. It is these chromosomes that may make me brilliant. The vagina is merely evidence of their existence.
Don't get me wrong, I understand that being a bitch is a bid for equal rights in a nasty world. But if you're serious about love, you better consider the fact that you might not be anywhere near as good at it as you think you are.

I know you're thinking "who the hell do you think you are?" -- but it really doesn't matter. If you're thinking that, you can't be helped anyway, so leave the men alone. The bottom line is, women, you have no genuine control over us, and you never will. The best you can do is go shopping. But shopping for men is not like shopping for a new purse. We're as silent as the mirror on your wall, but we see you judging us. And we're judging you right back.
Hmmm ... I have no control? He must love his hands a great deal.

2 Comments:

Blogger Gloria said...

LOOKS DO TOO MATTER!

I admit it, I'm shallow. Why would I talk a guy if I didn't find him at least marginally attractive? But very close on the heels of looks comes a good personality and a good talker - because I will fall head over heels for a good talker.

But enough about me. I wonder if this guy got any responses from girls who were actually interested in his whiny whiny crap.

29 April, 2005 13:30  
Blogger Noneya said...

Do "bright" people really use the word "boobs"?

30 April, 2005 00:37  

Post a Comment

<< Home