Sunday, May 01, 2005

(This ad rhymes.) : Are you petite? With small hands and feet? - 30

Here is a bit of May Day poetry for you:
Are you tough but sweet, sometimes gruff?
You like it sometimes rough! Sometimes neat,
sometimes you make a mess? Look like a phenomenon when you wear a dress?
I'm a leg man, meaning I have two, so do you, you don't
have to, but to tango?
It takes two. Maybe me? Maybe you? What! Things, we could do!
I'm handsome. A gentleman. I've been around the world and then some.
I look like superman. Act super when I can. Able to sleep sundays
in a single span.
And you? 5'2" or less, those are the heights I like the best.
For the visual and the physical.
Small hands and feet I think are beautiful.
Small miracles are truthful. And mesmerise me like a pendulum.
I'd love to massage them.
Your personality? Spunky, "Don't take no junk" from me!
Independent, like Macguyver's female prodigy.
Happy, soft. Good, and onto something.
open to the world, not afraid to sing.
And me? What rhymes with unique?
If you said "freak", it's in the good way not like Frankentein.
And I don't drink wine, but I have smoked a special cigarette. The one that makes you feel fine. But only once in a while.
I ain't got no chile. And don't do much sinnin'.
on a spiritual path path since the beginnin'.
Currently a student of the law.
Stuffing my mind, with all kinds of junk.
My time is limited, my charms are many,
Maybe you'd be amenable to some "good and plenty?"
Just something casual, but filled with laughs. Sensual.
Two people's energy. Emotional, physical.
Sometime people just have too much time on their hands.

3 Comments:

Blogger Dagny said...

I don't know about the Dr. Seuss approach to writing ads.

01 May, 2005 20:21  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just can't stay away from those law students, can you?

I can't quite figure out how he modeled the ad. It's a little bit of Dr. Seuss, and a little bit of Gilbert and Sullivan.

02 May, 2005 17:07  
Blogger Gloria said...

I attract law students like honey attracts flies. It's quite interesting, really, since I don't do it on purpose. Rather, I try to avoid them.

But who knows. Maybe my subconscious - or fate - is trying to tell me something. Or is busy making fun of me. Either way.

02 May, 2005 22:02  

Post a Comment

<< Home