Friday, May 13, 2005

In Search of Second Girfriend ...........Not Secondary - 30

I can't really decipher this posting. I believe it's a thinly veiled request for a threesome, but like I said, I can't really make it out.
Hey I posted here b4 and I must say I had pleanty of responces . Some more intresting then the next lol. Welp Here I go again my gf and I have been 2gether for about 5-6 years. We have some what of a solid relationship. Were both happy and have fulltime jobs. Im in my 30's and she's a litlle older then I am not by much though. We are totaly differ from each other. In alot of ways. I basicly looking to hook my GF up with a buddy , Becuase all her friend are married with children.(loved that show) no longer call, and have moved away. She isnt bi. Allthough she sais shed have to be drunk as hell. Well me ,Im a the liquor store grabbing some type of whiskey or Rum . Im not gonna push for that though . We both are smokers and light drinkers. We live in Brighton. Have 3 cats. we are registered republicans .We just went to a baseball game on Wensday I was in Section 89 row kk seats 7 and 8 the girl that was in 8 or 9 Im sorry for stairing you would have been perfect for our establishment.. haha but it was an awsome game Variteck hit a walk off ,perfect way to end the game. So anyway seek single gal normol in shape that does Yoga my gf would want a partner for that and then you 2 can hang out work out together . Me Ill be watching baseball working and screaming like a normol bostonian calling everybody retahdz just kidding. I am wicked fun and funnier then most. My gf travels sometime so that would be good if you like traveling and taking airplane. Im not going to fly havent ever since I was 12. And there ya have it youll get to go all over due to her job. Ive been asked pleanty of times. Ok well time for me to go to work you ladies have a nice day. Remember all the good guys are already takin. But you have to wonder why some guys always stay single , things that make you go hmmmmmmmmmmm.
Yes, the entire post indeed makes me go hmmmmmmmmmmm.

4 Comments:

Blogger Dagny said...

The guy was obviously drunk when he wrote the ad, or at least I hope he was. I mean, look at the spelling.

15 May, 2005 23:44  
Blogger Feanor said...

Even I type better than that when I'm drunk.
I'm guessing he's suffering from something along the lines of acute I-don't-give-a-shit-about-the-rules-of-verbal-language-and-how-it-can-be-a-useful-tool-for-communication-because-this-is-the-internet-osis...
Hmm... Try and say that five times fast.
- F

21 May, 2005 02:01  
Blogger Dagny said...

I refuse to say that five times fast. Also, I just checked your profile. A little young to be so cynical, aren't we?

13 June, 2005 01:12  
Blogger karla said...

Sounds like he's looking for a full-time nanny to babysit his girlfriend. Oh, I mean: soundz lik hes lookinge fora fultim nannee 4 hes gf.

I must assume his girlfriend is as cultured and intelligent as he obviously is. I should answer that ad.

09 July, 2005 17:42  

Post a Comment

<< Home