Sunday, June 19, 2005

Can my wild intellectual property be tamed or at least tempered - 49

I love colossal egos!

I am polite, well mannered, and all that really goody goody stuff, but my mind is
constantly racing faster than most people can keep pace with. When I was at Brandeis, a prof gave a take home final to a lecture hall full of students. The
whole campus was buzzing about how Jerry Cohen's take home final asked a question that nobody could understand, therefore, nobody could answer. Except me. I got it figured out immediately. At another college, I got bored with professors just
rehashing the course textbook that they wrote, so I proceeding to disprove their
theoriees, tearing down their credability and their egs. The profs got even by
screwing with my grade but I did not care. My father is intellectually way high off the charts and I am carrying his genes. I like comedy such as Bullwinkle,
Bugs Bunny, the Three Stooges, the Marx Brothers, and Woody Allen. My brand of humour tends to be very dry, very intellectual. I can only go out with very smart women otherwise I would pull my hair out. Please respond only if you really meet my requirements, otherwise, I will unleash the wrath of 10,000 Maniacs.2
I hope this is a joke. Really, I do.

But just one nitpicky point - The Three Stooges - very intellectual humour? I guess pie-throwing is very difficult... And I guess being smart precludes the use of proper grammar and spelling. Okay, that was two nitpicky points..

2 Comments:

Blogger Dagny said...

In the engineering world, The Three Stooges is the epitome of intellectual entertainment. They all seem to agree on that -- unlike the debate on whether Bullwinkle is cooler than Bugs. Thank goodness I don't work around geeks anymore so that I don't have to have these conversations.

20 June, 2005 00:24  
Blogger Noneya said...

I've found that most people who talk about being intellectual aren't really that smart. They just think the rest of us are too dumb to know the difference.

20 June, 2005 03:38  

Post a Comment

<< Home