Saturday, April 23, 2005

Any hot girls in cowboy hats?? - 24

Boston is really boring when it comes to interesting ads. But that's because this whole city is boring.
I like hot city girls in cowboy hats. if you own one thats a start. email me and we can exchange pics or whatever it is people do after replying to these things. i wanna get to know you. me and my friends are very fun. im a recent grad very good looking and very normal now working and abusing multiple substances on the weekends. got a photosite too. not a creepy close up pic most weirdos take with their webcam
I make fun of girls who wear cowboy hats out. While there are appropriate occassions where wearing a cowboy hat is okay, these occassions are few and far between. One time one of my exes wore a cowboy hat out, and I made fun of him non-stop To His Face, because I am ruthless like that. But girls who wear cowboy hats out... I'm just like no. You look stupid. But obviously this guy here doesn't care. And he's even normal, eh? HAH! "Normal" by CL standards, perhaps, which means in the real world that he's one of those people with whom you just don't want to walk on the same side of the street.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dagny said...

I think the last time I wore a cowboy hat out in public was sometime in the 80s.

23 April, 2005 23:28  
Blogger Noneya said...

I wore a cowboy hat in public once. I lived in Texas at the time... and I was going to a rodeo. I figured it was fitting and possibly even required :P Of course I had to run into people I knew... who were all like "wtf are you doing with that hat on". Some of them had cowboy hats on, but then again, they usually did. It was just odd for me to be seen with one.

Never again... never ever again.

24 April, 2005 23:59  

Post a Comment

<< Home