Sunday, April 10, 2005

I'm tired of being admired for my mind. I want to be a sex object 40s

Passionate - m4w

According to the last psychologist who tested my IQ I am in the top mil or thousandth 1/1000 of the population. Argghh! Please help me escape from that bad news into the wonderful world of hot primal lust again. Whenever some lovely woman compliments my intellect it seems that I am expected to be grateful. It also seems to mean that I am not going to get physical. I am attracted by a variety of ages and styles of beautiful women... Could it include a woman like you?

Having an overdeveloped intellect is like having an oversize set of breasts or penis. The desired person of the opposite gender too often takes one look and says "WOW then WHOA" and then walks away to avoid you. Thoughts arise that interfere with joy. "That is unusual" then "Can I relate to something that large". "Can I get my arms around that" "Will it get too deep" or "What position can I take with that" But hey honest ;-) My IQ drops when I am around beautiful women.

I do not want to be called a genius I want to be called to your bed. I would rather not be thought of as a walking encyclopaedia "a brain" by some woman. I would rather be thought of as her pillow "a tongue" just for her. I do not want women looking up to me as a scholar. I want for me to be looking up to you literally while you ride me like a cowgirl. I don't want to be thought of saying things like "why is there air?". I want to be thought of as saying "houmpf help let me khurf come up for air". I do not want to be remembered for my thoroughness thinking of permutations to a problem. I want to be remembered for the thoroughness I pay to your body. I do not want to win playing Trivial Pursuit against five people again. I want to pursue you naked around the bed. I have a mind but I also have wit and a body. Each time that I have had a lover they have found it worth while. Let us put our books and the internet aside. There are other things to research and explore. What feels best skin on skin. That is as important as what ideas work best. If you respond to this I am sure that you are unusual yourself. Please plan a few days in advance. Let us go from being erudite to being monosyllabic. More... slow... fast... here.. there... Ahhhh... Please contact me I cant guarantee that I can please you but I do want to amuse you.

Thanks for the great response and I have had a lot of fun exchanging emails. I do hope that a few of you will take the time to go beyond email exchange and meet me in person.

One disappointment has been women who having seen my family pictures refuse to meet me because though my father and half sister are blondes my mother is not White.

Positive v-words

v-word QUAKE - did it rock you too ?

v-word SUGAR - any girl want some ?

v-word FEELS - yes, from the heart !


No, I don't know what v-words are, perhaps because I'm not as smart as this fellow here. It's just too bad, isn't it.

I was going to digress into a whole discussion regarding IQ, but I won't because quite honestly I'm sleepy and don't feel like it.

But, I do have a really simple solution for this guy, who is tired of being appreciated for his brain and wants to be appreciated for the prowess he brings to the bedroom. Stop talking about your IQ. Look at how easy that was!

3 Comments:

Blogger Dagny said...

I'm gonna take a stab here and guess that probably the only thing this guy has going for him is his IQ. Otherwise it seems some woman would have discovered his other positive traits (that's assuming that a high IQ is a positive) at some point.

10 April, 2005 23:39  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was the original poster of this personal. I wrote it in response to a female friend who i have had a crush on for years introducing me to one of her girl friends. She said "this is one of the smartest guys I know
he is a genius". It was not the first time that I have been so introduced. The quickly resulting feeling of frustration caused me to write the amusing personal. I would much rather have been slyly invited by her back to her apartment to give her hours of passionate lovemaking. The personal actually drew better than is the average for a m4w on Craigslist personals. I however am sadly a creature of habit and given time and a list of my hot recent female contacts went alone searching home on the internet or store to store for books.
History Geography Sociology Business etc vices sigh...
hearthfire
at yahoo

11 March, 2006 06:06  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was the original poster of this personal. I wrote it in response to a female friend who i have had a crush on for years introducing me to one of her girl friends. She said "this is one of the smartest guys I know
he is a genius". It was not the first time that I have been so introduced. The quickly resulting feeling of frustration caused me to write the amusing personal. I would much rather have been slyly invited by her back to her apartment to give her hours of passionate lovemaking. The personal actually drew better than is the average for a m4w on Craigslist personals. I however am sadly a creature of habit and given time and a list of my hot recent female contacts went alone searching home on the internet or store to store for books.
History Geography Sociology Business etc vices sigh...
hearthfire
at yahoo

11 March, 2006 06:07  

Post a Comment

<< Home