Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Play my game, "Crazy Cock Eyes", and win $100! - 29

Can you tell I have a lot of paper-writing to do? That's when posts appear aplenty.
Step right up, Step right up! Play my game, "Crazy Cock Eyes" and you could win $100.

Here's how the game works, you and I meet and you have a period of 2 hours to make me cum and make my eyes go crazy cock eyed as I'm cumming. If you can make me cum within that 2 hours you win $100. If you make me cum 2 times in 2 hours then you win the bonus prize of $150. My job is to resist you and prevent my eyes from going crazy cock eyed. Step right up and have some fun!

This week's winners are:

Mandy Cullers from Branford, CA just won $100!
Deborah Savvy from West Hollywood, CA won $100!
Denise Hunt of Westchester, CA won $100 just today!
Lanie Cartwright of Glendale, CA won the bonus prize of $150 by making me CRAZY COCK EYED 2 times in 2 hours!!

Try your luck at "Crazy Cock Eyes" today!
Hm. It's like, I don't even know what to say. Now, while I'm not expert on the male "refractory period", I don't feel like getting him to get his rocks off twice in two hours should be that hard of a task? And seriously, to post real names - I really hope that that's a made up list and not actually stupid girls who fell for this.

Is this ad also posted by the same game guy, but since he's a year older he decided to change the "game"? I mean, then at least he gets laid/blown/whatever more often.

3 Comments:

Blogger Dagny said...

I would guess that this guy just wants to give away money. I mean how hard can it be to get off once an hour basically? Why doesn't he just say "will pay for sex/blow jobs/hand jobs"?

14 April, 2005 23:52  
Blogger Noneya said...

This has to be the other game guy. If not then he's a copycat. Either way, it's just scary that guys feel the need to pay for getting their rocks off. Come on... surely someone out there somewhere will fiddle with your junk for free?

Besides... I thought prostitution was supposed to be illegal in the states... haha!

16 April, 2005 11:40  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You could charge this guy for prostitution *and* for running an unlicensed gaming facility.

17 April, 2005 21:15  

Post a Comment

<< Home