Friday, April 08, 2005

Academic Boys Can Deliver Everlasting Frolic - 26

Genuine Heroism Is Just Knowing Love. Mindful Nobles Offer Peace. Quiet Reveals Simple Truths. USA Vents Wanton Xenophobia. You? Zen.
It took me awhile to figure out why this one was reading so weird. At first I thought it was the poster, and that English wasn't his first language or something. Then I started looking for code words or a subliminal message, because I'm all suspicious like that. Then I realised that he was just being stupid and that it wasn't anything exciting at all, as is the case with so many posts of late. How am I supposed to be funny and mean if I don't have any material?

2 Comments:

Blogger Dagny said...

Ummm ... there just isn't enough to comment on. There isn't even enough to respond to, if I was so inclined.

09 April, 2005 01:59  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As it happens, I was the author of that craigslist post! Thanks for blogging it, I wanted to recall what I had written and was very surprised to find it through Google!

The code is pretty simple: the first letter of each word spells out the alphabet. I received three alphabetized replies and went out on a pretty cool date. Sorry you were perplexed!

17 October, 2006 20:45  

Post a Comment

<< Home