Thursday, March 31, 2005

Originally from Chino, reformed, and now in DC - 27

In honour of the fact that I was just in DC, I decided to peruse the CL there to see if there were any good ads. The sad answer is that no, there weren't any. I have decided that LA takes the cake in terms of hilarious ads. Those in DC are for the most part boring and politically-oriented. Much like the men who live there.
I was once with an accomplice and we stole a car while I lived in Chino, I got in trouble and a great Jewish family took me in to their place in DC. We now sit around drinking coffee all morning and eating bagels.

I'm 27, live in NW DC and if you got the allusion above, I think we will click. I have a professional job, which I am NOT obsessed with and will probably try to avoid talking about. There is more out there than how one earns his money. I like to go out and do pretty normal things, drink too much coffee, and like to sleep in on Sundays.

I'm 6'1, brown hair and hazel eyes. If this has caught your eye, send me an email with a pic and I'll send one right back.
I'm sorry, but someone watches a little too much of The OC. That's all I have to say. Besides, I think that Ryan character is a big whiny pain-in-the-butt with unattractive hair and squinty eyes.

3 Comments:

Blogger Dagny said...

He does obviously watch a great deal of OC, but is that a bad thing?

31 March, 2005 18:57  
Blogger Gloria said...

In a girl, no. In a guy, however - just perhaps.

01 April, 2005 02:49  
Blogger Dagny said...

I don't know about that. There are plenty of guys who are closet viewers. I have found that when a guy watches a show like The OC, it's usually because he thinks one of the women on the show is hot. The question should be who he finds hot and then go from there.

I thought of this because one of my male students loves Veronica Marrs. Why? Not because of the plotline (I don't think he even follows the story) but because he thinks that the actress who plays Veronica is hot.

02 April, 2005 12:33  

Post a Comment

<< Home