Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Artist Looking for a Female Benefactor - 35

Ah, well, here's an offer no female would ever be able to pass up.
Honest, handsome, in shape, very gifted male artist is bridging the gap between art and business. There are numerous business opportunities for me as an ambitious artist. I'm seeking a woman who is willing to look at the opportunities at hand and invest in my situation. Additional and discreet personal benefits are available to the right person. Please be open-minded. I don't drink or do drugs and am very focused.

If you can appreciate this situation and are able to assist through an investment of at least $50K, which will benefit you financially, please send a pic and I will respond.

Serious inquiries only please.
That's right. $50K. Do you want to see it spelled out with zeros? Okay. $50,000. He wants a female to invest a big freaking chunk of money in him. Actually, I don't know if that's so much an "investment" as it is "chucking money out the window". And it's not so much benefiting the benefactor as it is benefiting him.

Additionally, I'd like to know what these "numerous business opportunities" are that require so much money. Does it, say, involve stuffing cocaine behind the frames of his canvases for overseas exportation, à la The French Connection? I'm so curious..

4 Comments:

Blogger Dagny said...

I think he might need more money for cocaine stuffing. Perhaps he is going to Turkey to get hashish or something. It will end up being more like Midnight Express.

05 April, 2005 23:13  
Blogger Noneya said...

Ok... here's my question:

If this is a "business" transaction, why does he need a picture? Does he only accept free money from certain people?

'Cause if it was me, I'd say screw the picture and just send the check.

07 April, 2005 13:27  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This reads like a Nigerian scam letter, except it's not in all caps, he doesn't come right out and ask for your bank account number, and it's not signed "YOUR DEAREST PRINCE OKECHUKWU."

07 April, 2005 15:21  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Im also looking for female who will invest some money into my nursing car agency so please be sensitive to ones problem?

17 July, 2005 05:05  

Post a Comment

<< Home