Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Fat and Ugly guy ready to be Loved!!

I decided that it was once more time to peruse the CL ads. I'm not sure if I actually want to go out with anymore of these guys, but now that bald guy is gone I do need something to occupy my time. I could not resist posting this ad. I am glad to see that there are still some stellar posts out there.

I have looks that even a mother could not appreciate! But here I am, a 34 year old virgin with a heart that is full of love to give to someone special. Anyone out there with a body like Pam Anderson and the brains like Condi Rice that would like to devirginize this one of a kind guy.
Hmmm ... I don't know what is more disturbing -- the Pam Anderson reference or the Condi Rice one.

2 Comments:

Blogger Gloria said...

"...here I am, a 34 year old virgin with a heart that is full of love to give to someone special"

How about the fact that he's confusing sex with love? Poor deluded soul.

22 March, 2005 23:06  
Blogger Dagny said...

Well of course he has confused sex with love. I mean he is a 34 year old virgin.

23 March, 2005 00:35  

Post a Comment

<< Home