Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Dashing Drunk for Luscious Lush - 30

I daresay, I've found my perfect match, and on Boston's CL no less!

******

Are you tired of being single because none of the guys you like can drink like you, or understand the life of the Truly Tipsy? Well, knock it off, cut it out, get outtahere, and let's go get plastered. This is not a call for an Inebriated Intimate Encounter, just a soft, glowing beacon to the Wide World of Woozy Women who have everything but a handsome drinking buddy. I don't have pics, so don't send any if you don't want to. Please do write about your pick of poison, your usual drunken rant subjects, and O whatever else tickles your moist little mind. I'm all ears, and open to all! Let's go out and have a blast sometime soon!

*******

Appealing to my weak alcoholic side. How very tricky of him.

The fact that he doesn't have pictures bothers me - because really, in this day and age there's gotta be a digital photo of you floating around somewhere. But he did post a pic of Johnny Depp in his role from The Pirates of the Caribbean, and I'll be the first to tell you I had the BIGGEST crush on Captain Jack Sparrow.

Or, you know, I can just drink by myself. Because really, it's not being an alcoholic if you drink by yourself - those teetolaters are just trying to make you feel guilty.

4 Comments:

Blogger Lux said...

dude. He needs to post an ad to find a drinking buddy? What, is he "tired of the bar scene" ??

24 March, 2005 02:25  
Blogger Dagny said...

Hmmm ... I can maybe understand posting an ad. It is hard to find a good drinking partner.

24 March, 2005 12:03  
Blogger Gloria said...

And if he looks like Johnny Depp in Pirates, all the better!

25 March, 2005 12:12  
Blogger Dagny said...

If he looks like Johnny Depp in just about anything, I'd take him. Of course, this has to be before I have any cocktails. It's surprising how much a guy's appearance can be altered by a couple of drinks.

26 March, 2005 15:08  

Post a Comment

<< Home