Monday, February 07, 2005

What sides are available with this?

Side dishes...

Hi, I am a tall, muscular, handsome man, sexy, loving, passionate,trustworthy, monogomous, caring, chivalrous, kind and compassionate. I am a leader by nature, very open, sexual and seeking one woman. I make over 100k annually and know how to spoil and keep my woman happy. I am seeking a long term relationship with a woman that loves monogomy and family and enjoys a variety of men. Race is open, I love adventure and exporing the world with you, (San Francisco, great restraunts, travel, snuggling, dancing, movies and cooking together at home) we are sexual creatures and revel in each others fantasies, and would like to dedicate ourselves to each other and have a little secret (With a few very handsome men on the side for you) that our friends and family know nothing about. Kids are cool and color is not an issue.

Please include a picture is you would like a reply.

I was tempted to correct the spelling but then I realized that I needed to post the ad as it originally appeared.

Why do I need handsome men on the side? Is he ugly? Is he impotent? Perhaps both? The more I read these ads, the more frightened I become.

1 Comments:

Blogger Gloria said...

The weird thing though, is that he wants a woman who simultaneously "loves monogamy" and "enjoys a variety of men". Aren't those mutually exclusive?

Obviously he's impotent, or he gets his jollies watching the woman he's with sleeping with other guys. It's just all very odd.

07 February, 2005 10:59  

Post a Comment

<< Home