Friday, February 04, 2005

WHO NEEDS A GREEN CARD? - 26

Now, since I am an American citizen, I don't need a green card, but for those of you who do:
IF YOU WANT TO GET MARRIED OR NEED A GREEN CARD, PLEASE READ THIS:

I am 27 years old and I sell insurance and financial services. My career has the opportunity to earn around $150,000 a year. I am tired of the dating scene. It is so difficult to meet women here in LA let alone find a relationship so basically what I want to do is just get married. I am looking for anyone who is considerind a long term relationship. If you are a foreigner who needs a green card listen up: I WILL MARRY ANY WOMAN WHO NEEDS A GREEN CARD!!!!!! I just want to get married so I can live a stress-free life. If you reply I will send you my pic.
I mean, his career has the opportunity to make lots of money. There's no guarantee that he'll ever hit it, but you know, that elusive opportunity awaits! And you have to admire the guy, he thinks that getting married will ensure him a "stress-free life". Because being married is less stressful than dating. This is a DON'T MISS!!!! opportunity! If I needed a green card I would email him in a heartbeat!!!! Maybe I will anyway!!

Seriously. Marriage as the only other option than dating? There's always a monastery.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dagny said...

Drat. I wish I really needed a green card.

Gloria, we truly think alike. The first thing I noticed was the "career" comment. His career? What is his potential though?

He's just dreaming of getting a sex slave, unlike the guy in my last post.

04 February, 2005 15:59  
Blogger Gloria said...

Haa! Poor guy! How many times did he do this before he realised they were more interested in his citizenship than him?

And I'm thinking that the guy in the post has very little potential, because he is 1) talking about money (which hints that he's more talk than action) and 2) is advertising on CL for a wife because he's tired of dating. What a moron!

05 February, 2005 10:38  

Post a Comment

<< Home