Saturday, February 05, 2005

And the winner is...

Another stellar post...

I'm not looking for a new England ... Just looking for another girl.

After a good deal of experimentation, I've decided that opposites don't attract. So I'm looking for someone just like me.

So, here's the deal: I'm tall (6'2"), so please be tall; I'm very good-looking, so please be very good-looking, I have a good body and a really nice ass, so please have a good body and a really nice ass.

Beyond those gating issues, I'm smart and very widely read, so please be smart and very widely read. Also, I'm funny and like to goof around, so please be funny and like to goof around.

I know this sounds narcissistic, but I talked to my therapist about it and she assures me it's not. Just an expression of the universal human need to commune with someone on the same level, physically, mentally and emotionally, apparently.

Anyway, if by some divine Providence you read this and it describes you, please respond with a picture. We'll take it from there.

There is only one comment necessary here, I believe. He talked to his therapist about it?

1 Comments:

Blogger Gloria said...

Did his therapist also tell him to post on CL?

05 February, 2005 14:58  

Post a Comment

<< Home