Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Helping my guy find his match! - 28

Now, this is an interesting approach to a post:
To all interested girls in the Boston/Metrowest area! Want to meet a really awesome guy? I’d like you to meet my former boyfriend. He and I had dated for a year and a half before circumstances caused us to break up. I really hate to see him so lonely so I volunteered to help him find a new girlfriend.

A little about him: he’s 28, single, white, a male (duh), 5’9”, hazel eyes and brown hair, a cute and disarming smile, boyishly cute with a gorgeous body, D/D free, social drinker, non-smoker. He has a good job, a car and an apartment, works out every day and has some karate training. He’s a hopeless romantic, very funny, deep, philosophical and mischievous. He’s a great kisser and gives wonderful hugs! He is also polyamorous, which means he is comfortable with an open, loving relationship where both he and his girlfriend are free to meet other people without fear of jealousy.

What he likes!: A woman confident in her sexuality and in herself, 20--30s+, D/D free, social drinker okay, non-smoker. Any race, any type (but fit & healthy preferred). Kindly, able to support herself, enjoys any “non-girl” activities like scifi books and movies, comic books, enjoys novels and movies and isn’t hung up on her appearance, isn’t superficial or materialistic. No emotional baggage please! Poly girl preferred, or any girl who can handle an open relationship.

I hope that helps! Thanks for taking the time to read, and please respond! This goes directly to him!
Did this ex-girlfriend really write the post, or is the guy pretending to write it? If it is the case of the latter, that's just ridiculous. However, if it's the former scenario, it opens up all sorts of interesting topics. Such as - does he know about it? Why did they break up? Is this just an evil prank she played on her ex?

3 Comments:

Blogger Dagny said...

Oooo ... ugly flashbacks. My first year teaching the mother of one of my students said that she had the perfect guy for me.

Wait for it, wait for it...

her ex-husband.

03 February, 2005 00:04  
Blogger Dagny said...

Well, of course he wrote it. I firmly believe that all the ads that are supposedly written by a friend, sister, etc. are actually written by some guy who thinks that he's discovered some new approach.

03 February, 2005 11:15  
Blogger Gloria said...

I was going to insert another little snarkily mean comment about guys here, referrng to Dagny's last comment, but I held off. Mainly because I don't want to come off as bitter, which I'm not, I swear.. but show me a guy who doesn't think he's some sort of genius when he's come up with something that five gazillion other people already have.. okay, I'm stopping here, I swear.

03 February, 2005 12:11  

Post a Comment

<< Home