Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Do you like MAD LIBS®, good, so do I... - 35

This was rather clever, so I decided that it merited a post, because truly amusing CL posts are much rarer than truly bad CL posts.
Oh yes, it is time for a fun game of MAD LIBS®. Made up by yours truly, completed by you. Of course, the surprise is taken out of the finished product for you, but for me? Well, I could use a laugh today and the winner (which is judged by how much I like the story) gets to meet me a SWM of 35 for coffee or tea. I know, what a prize, so don't hold back.
______________________________________________
Once upon a time there was a _________who wanted to become a/an ______ ______.
Noun / adjective / noun

This ___________ thought that the only way to become this was to ____________.

Same noun as first / some sort of action

So s/he went to __________ to do just this. On the way s/he had to __________

specific place / verb


Over________ puddles of ____________ and __________ through _____________. S/he

Adjective/ noun / verb/ noun

started to feel_____________ and decided to e-mail/call/write/stop a

some emotion / chose one

______________and ask them to__________________. The response

Noun / a course of action

was _________ and s/he ________________________________________________

_______________________________________________________________ (maybe some dialog happened).
THE END
______________________________________________

Thanks for playing MAD LIBS® with me. Forward your completed sheet. Winning entry will be notified.
This guy spent a lot of time on it, I mean, he has coloured orange lines and all. Of course, I haven't enough creativity to fill it in, so unfortunately I won't be emailing this guy anytime soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home