Sunday, January 23, 2005

Who are these freaks?

I just received this response to my ad. It makes me want to delete the ad.

...slowin down to take a look...

ok lets see. I like female smokers. Fetish. guilty. Probably shouldn't get too close-wrong reason for a relationship. Right reason for getting something out of my system. I never have and never will smoke.

I have heard of all kinds of fetishes (I live in the San Francisco area, after all), but I have never heard of one for smokers.
When I am not into my fetish(as in nearly constantly) I am a capable single parent, windsurfer, square, good speller. I suppose I like the thing I read somewhere that its important for the child to see her parent loved by another adult. Odds are long long on that one, cutie. Its just something I read.

He cannot spell. Otherwise, he would have said, "It's just something I read." Notice my usage of the apostrophe.
Tell me all about it. In pictures. Send some. Send the ones you have ready and then, at the last minute, give-in and add the really smutty one to the attachments.
I think I need to shower. I feel so dirty.

1 Comments:

Blogger Gloria said...

I think the dumbass was trying to be clever by describing smoking as a fetish, but that analogy doesn't really work so much. And why does he want to hang out around smokers? I mean, it's not so much fun if you're not participating in it yourself. And I don't really understand that sentence about child parent blahblahblah.

Haha, you should send him the pic that that freak in costume sent me. Scare him. He deserves it.

24 January, 2005 00:04  

Post a Comment

<< Home