Thursday, January 20, 2005

ATTRACTIVE AM.INDIAN/black seeking ltr with PRETTY WHITE BRUNETTE

Gosh, that wasn't even a satisfying hunt because his other post was right BELOW creepy post #1. He doesn't get any better, by the way. The only reason it's taken me this long to post it is because I decided that I actually should start working on my papers. But since I have writer's block, hopefully with the help of this pervo, my creative juices will start flowing again.
I AM A INTERESTING, DYNAMIC, INTELLIGENT PERSON...Recently single... Honest, sincere, sensitive, outgoing, kind, gentle, (but not wimpy) attractive "REAL MAN" who knows how to treat a WOMAN in a relationship. I am 5/8 Native American Arapaho/Comanche Indian & 3/8 black
Enough with the caps. Seriously. Headache. But lookie here, now we know his "very different and interesting" look.
I have ONLY dated Caucasian since I was old enough to date. Very specifically I am seeking a pretty Caucasian brunette ONLY, with a good figure.( I'm talking able to extremely "low-ride" and show midriff figure.) I will WORSHIP the anatomy, mind, and soul of a good hearted, intelligent, natural brunette..
I am glad he's not picky at all.
A "REAL MAN" should make his WOMAN feel like the ONLY FEMALE on the planet..
Dear lord, he's back to the worshipping bullshit. And why is "REAL MAN" in quotes. Is it a euphemism for pimp? I bet it is! Ooh ooh, I know, he's soliciting women for a harem.
I'm 3rd generation native southern Californian; born and raised Bel-Air / Beverly Hills, living in Studio City...
I confused myself for a little there. That's right, this is off the LA Craigslist board. But I'm sorry, why is he in Studio City if he's originally from Bel-Air/BH? I mean, that's like 500 steps down.
I come from great stock
Like a racehorse!
and make a good living in one phase of (TV., film, music video, pre-production/production )as a freelance independent.
Now, his punctuation is all over the place too. What phase is he in? I am soo confused right now.
I am also a small-time HIGH-END residential contractor that specializes in EXTREMELY HIGH-END interiors and HIGH-END commercial-quality FLOATING recording facilities(studios)/rehearsal sound rooms in private residences from scratch.....
I guess there's a market for everything. What are "FLOATING recording facilities"? And he makes them from scratch, as well? I know you can make cookies from scratch, but entire rooms. He's a man of many talents.
I believe that the WOMAN is the stronger gender and should be SPOILD!! mentally, emotionally, spiritually, physically, and last but not least NO DOUBT SEXUALLY !!!!! As a lover I would rather PLEASE than be pleased and EXTREMELY CREATIVE..
Blahblahblah, he's said this already, and it's no less cringeworthy the second time 'round.
( I LUV to see a WOMAN just CUM apart at the seams !!!!! then just completely become unraveled and just fall apart in my arms!!!!)
Waaaah. Make it stop! He is demonstrating some dom traits here, whereas in the last post he was all sub. Curious.
She should feel like she is just entering into another world...Out of her mind with her head swimming in LUST and entering into a sexual FRENZY, and insane MIND ALTERING orgasm... LITERALLY BOO HOO!!!!!
"BOO HOO"?? Haha, I nearly died laughing reading that.
CRYING real tears of SHEER pleasure...TOTALLY, COMPLETELY 100% OVERWHELMED. Her head RUSHING, her face flushed, her RUDELY-EXPOSED naked body uncontrollably QUIVERING, and her heart and soul FILLED from HEAD to GORGEOUS TOE'S with TRUE LOVE !!!!!!!!
True love? I thought it was just sex.
IT'S ALL ABOUT THE GIRL ! ! ! !
Ah, back to the creepy female worship.
I NEED! To have a PRETTY brunette to SERVE, WORSHIP & ROMANCE, with respect in a truly unconditional, loving, caring, EXCITING! Relationship
Back to sub. He's confused, this one is.
Don't let the ethnicity frighten you..... By culture I'm probably more WHITE than you, although also proud of my heritage's.
Hm. Interesting. I'm not going to get into how he knows that. It's just a weird thing to say. Maybe he got mocked for his looks when he was younger. Then he grew up and became CRAZY.
I grew up surfing the California coast, and for some good years played big venue, stage act, rock & roll / alternative / reggae / punk rock, country rock etc. for a living as a "hired gun" independent pro concert tour drummer and still occasionally perform a night or two, big California venue ONLY..... if am asked or if I'm invited and if its worth the insanity.
I mean, honestly. Many talents. He does it all. I wonder where he fits the female-worship in there, what with all the other stuff he does.
I have allot of character and dynamic element's.... Please write if you would like to be TOTALLY WORSHIPED! in a relationship.
Someone give this guy a chill pill.
If you respond I will provide my personal phone #s so that you can judge my manner, my voice is not hard to listen to. The next WOMAN that catches my attention is a fortunate female.
I think I am going to have to pass on this offer. You know, the one thing he hasn't specified is age, either his own nor the WOMAN of his DREAMS.
A man's ONLY job is to CATER to EACH and EVERY need of the ONLY ONE WOMAN that he is with......
ENOUGH ALREADY. Seriously. No wonder he can't find anyone, if he's aggressive and pushy in real life, any sane woman would go running for the hills.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home