Sunday, January 23, 2005

Be careful when you ask for something

I instructed men in my ad that they would receive bonus points for using spell check. How was I to know that some of them would take this as a creative challenge?

I have a spelling checker,
it came with my pea sea.
It plainly Marx for my revue
Miss steaks eye can knot sea.
Eye strike a quay and type a word
And weight four it two say
Weather am wrong oar write
It shows me strait a weigh.

As soon as a mist ache is maid
It nose bee four two long
An die can put the era rite,
It's rare lea ever wrong.
Eye have run this poem threw it,
And I'm shore your pleased two no
Its letter perfect awl the weigh,
My checker tolled me sew!

I'll admit it. I chuckled. Now Gloria may not have answered this one because there was no picture attached, but I figured that anyone who went through this much trouble deserved a response. Although it is a shame it is not an original work. (Thank you, Google.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home