Wednesday, January 19, 2005

NOTHING!! ON THIS PLANET CAN COMPARE WITH THE BEAUTY OF A WOMAN

I think I have a headache from reading this post. Aside from the blatant misuse of the possessive (I'm not even sure if it's that or just a confusion regarding the use of the apostrophe in conjunction with the letter 's') and the misspellings, it's the ALL CAPS letters that BOTHER the HELL out of ME. And we haven't even gotten into the content of the post yet.
The ground the WOMAN walk's on should be unconditionally WORSHIPED. Everything that she does should be praised...Out of everything phenomenally BEAUTIFUL in ALL of creation (the oceans, the forests, the constellations, etc.) the WOMAN is the most beautiful...SHE is an AWESOME phenomenon. NOTHING, NOTHING, NOTHING, is more EXQUISITE in this existence than the WOMAN. Just the SIGHT and energy that a WOMAN creates is a ball buster...
Ball buster, eh? Bet this guy is a sub, and wants to be beaten down some more. And women are prettier than water, trees and the stars. Woowheee! Too bad more guys don't feel this way.
They are supernaturally picked to have are children...They in the same manner are picked to be our MOTHER'S...They are nurturer's and conqueror's, and have the most incredible attributes out of ANY and ALL creature's on this earth...they are BY-FAR the stronger gender...The WOMAN should be put on a pedestal, lifted up on a platform, and have EACH and EVERY one of her relationship NEEDS CATERED to on a regular basis by her significant...That should be a man's ONE and ONLY job in his one on one relationship with a WOMAN...A man should make his woman feel like she is the ONLY female on the planet...IT'S ALL ABOUT THE GIRL...
Damn, I did not know that getting to be pregnant was a supernatural quality. I feel all special now. And damn straight all women should be put on a pedestal. Although if this guy is the worshipper, I'd feel a little creeped out. Also note that he suddenly switches from the WOMAN to the GIRL at the end of this paragraph. I'm not so sure about that, it's a little weird.
I don't want to even get into writing about the anatomy of the WOMAN or I may cause myself to orgasm here where I sit, but the soft body of a WOMAN should be DILLIGENTLY!!! Physically attended to and pampered regularly with EXTREME!!! PASSION and FOCUSED AFFECTION...
OH YUCK! YUCK! I am going to return to writing my paper on the cross-cultural perceptions of achievement because that is just So Gross. I am getting the willies just thinking about it.
The scent/smell of a WOMAN is cause for insanity, something to be inhaled as many times as possible on a daily basis...the taste of a WOMAN is something too DIE FOR, and definitely something to savor on the lips, tongue and inside the mouth...
That's right. Back to this paper I go straightaway. Yet I can't tear myself away from the trainwreck that is this post.
A man's universe should revolve around a WOMAN'S mind, heart, and SOUL...and his world should revolve around her female extremities and the vital areas of her physical being...IT'S ALL ABOUT THE GIRL..
Again, another switch from the WOMAN to the GIRL. This guy is one big perverted sicko.
In relationship the man should take as much weight off of the WOMAN'S shoulders as possible, and provide a safe place for her to go in her heart...In relationship the man should be ready to walk into LITERAL FIRE for the WOMAN..
Burn baby, burn. Disco inferno. Sorry. Obviously, my mind is seeking to go to a safer place away from the creepiness that is this guy.
A man should NEVER raise his voice to a WOMAN and ALWAYS should be EXTREMELY GENTLE & KIND. their should never be ANY TYPE of aggression towards a WOMAN and definitely NO kind of man-handling unless she desires to be TAKEN in that manner AFFECTIONATELY in an EROTIC, SENSUAL, OVERWHELMING, SEXUAL SCENARIO...
Please make it stop.
IT'S ALL ABOUT THE GIRL...
A third time, a switch to the GIRL. It makes me wonder..
I am not SUPER, SUPER, successful as I once was in my past industry profession but I am ambitious, hard-working and make a good living.. I am not Mr. GQ gorgeous perfect, but I am not unattractive any means and handsome in my own manner. My look is very different & interesting because I am of mixed race.(NOT an average look) I am not in perfect fighting shape and all buffed-out like I was a few years back, but my straight work is very physical and I am pretty well maintained, a tough guy and not to many extra pounds... 5'11",200lbs..
Wait, so what do you have to recommend yourself? You're not successful anymore, and you are handsome "in your own special way". What's your new job? Scaring the shit out of innocent Craigslist readers? Additionally, 5'11 and 200 pounds.. seems a bit heavy to me, unless that's all muscle. And if it is all muscle, that's a freaking lot of muscle, and when guys are too built up they are unattractive. Then again, my ex was 6'4 and a scrawny 170, so perhaps my perceptions of what guys should weigh are all screwed up. But still. I'm thinking that Mr. Pervo here has some excess fat hanging about. Maybe he should spend less time with the LITERAL FIRE of the WOMAN and instead.. I dunno, getting himself back to his buff former self.
I AM DYNAMIC, CHARISMATIC, PERSONABLE, AND FUN TO BE WITH...I have been fortunate enough to have had a TON of worldly experiences which has provided for a vast amount of general wisdom & knowledge, and wisdom of the human nature...Most WOMEM for one reason or another are USUALLY DRAWN to me.......
I don't even want to know what these worldly experiences are. Not at all. There is no curiousity killing this cat.
and for some reason USUALLY the VERY ATTRACTIVE..I think because I EXUDE CONFIDENCE and kind of OOZE with an obvious, CHARMING, EXTREME sexuality.... as well as I have a VERY POWERFUL PRESENCE....If you are socially conscious you may understand better if I volunteer the fact that I was a pro circuit concert tour "DRUMMER" and still an occasionally working pro musician. That lifestyle was VERY FAST!!! So I had to slow it down by my choice so I would live and so I could have a normal life...
OOZE. He OOZES with sexuality. Be still, my beating heart. Actually, I personally think he OOZES with PERVERSION, but that's just me. And why is "drummer" in quotation marks. Is that a euphemism for pimp? Or something even worse of which I don't want to think?
I have recently gone through a very painful break-up and took some time to re-group. However I have rendered myself available again and seeking a serious committed LTR with another beauty. I don't have any baggage and desire someone who can appreciate what I bring to the table in a relationship and someone who can keep my attention. I just want a simple life of TOTAL relationship HAPPINESS. I have another post under (men seeking WOMEN) that tells a little more about my-self….if you respond I will give you the title of the other post......
Painful breakup but no baggage? Please. That is a blatant lie. Especially as this breakup was recent. Wait. He has another post. I must find this other post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home