Saturday, January 29, 2005

Being More Specific

So, I thought that I would try posting another ad. I learned from the last one what I had done wrong. Who would have known that the first man I would attract would be some drunken ass? (Well, given the fact that I was posting at 10:30 pm on a Friday night, I did think that I would attract some drunken fools. Isn't that the point in posting at that hour though?) This one takes the cake though.

In his first response, he accused me of being a gay man trolling for photos to beat off to. (He must not have seen the photos I received on the first round. Those photos alone have made me think that celibacy is an excellent idea.) I was going to cut him some slack, but then I noticed his gross grammatical errors. I just cannot excuse that. I had to inform him that, unlike what he believed, it was his job to impress me, not the other way around. His response to that? Read below...

oh and you do? have something to OFFER? Bitch you dont know who I am or what I have; judgemental cunt. This must be why you even have to post an add to get any attention from a male much less a man. Save it...freak you are fake, scorned and unwanted. As for spelling ...its called being drunk

I just pity the poor pathetic fool.

2 Comments:

Blogger Gloria said...

Haha, that's a winner right there, can I go on a date with him?

30 January, 2005 20:07  
Blogger Dagny said...

Gloria, you are more than welcome to him. I'll make sure to send you his email address. I am impressed by the number of derogatory terms he was able to call me in a single email.

01 February, 2005 01:10  

Post a Comment

<< Home