Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Bald Boy aka Real-Life Tales of Online Dating Part 5

You asked for it so now you have it. After he dropped that big shoe, things were pretty boring with bald boy. When I don't see him, he calls.

Earlier this week during one of our conversations, he apologized for being distant lately. Ummm ... we've been dating for about 3-4 weeks. How was I to know he was being distant? I just thought he was being a guy. He said he had a lot of things on his mind and wasn't sure if he was ready to share. I took that as an open invitation to pry. What else could there be besides his dysfunctional family, the court-ordered anger management, and the sister in the vegetative state? (Why did that just sound like the storyline from a soap opera? Oh yeah, because my life is so filled with soap opera-like elements, I do not feel the need to actually watch them.)

So here is this week's revelation. He is a member of NA. Do I let him stop there? No way. I'm nosy. I had to know what his drug of choice was. I then pointed out that as an addict, he really shouldn't drink.

Oh, and for those of you wondering, I will be going out with him next on Saturday night. I can't just walk away. There are way too many potentially interesting stories involved in this.

2 Comments:

Blogger Gloria said...

What's his drug of choice? Did he do coke? Can you tell me the personality characteristics of a cokehead, because apparently I'm one.

03 March, 2005 09:33  
Blogger Dagny said...

I forgot that you are a cokehead in the making. His drug of choice was ecstasy. Let the commentary begin...

03 March, 2005 12:08  

Post a Comment

<< Home