Saturday, March 05, 2005

GREEN CARD Marriage! Please help! Thanks - 27

I have to say, I'm positively fascinated by those people who post on CL wanting to get married so they can get their green cards. But here's a twist on that ol' standard:
Hi

I am looking for a green card marriege as soon as possible. My situation is very sad. Me and my girlfriend went home for Christmas in Europe. I stucked here in Europe but my whole life left there. My girlfriend could travel back and she is taking care of my situation. I really love her and I need to get married with an american lady as soon as possible If I wanna see her again!!
I am really very sad!

Please help If you can!

I am willing to pay anything to get my life back!

If you travel to get married with me in Europe the whole situation is going to be simplier! I can get the TEMPORARY GREEN CARD within 2-3 weeks! If we get married in the USA I have to wait 12 months!!!

Well, If you are looking for a green card marriage and you want to earn money and you dont want to wait 2 years to divorce PLEASE WRITE ME!!!
Our marriage gonna be half time!!!!

I can give you my girlfriend telephone number and you can discuss the details with her or write me If you have any questions!

Thanks

I am waiting for your answers!!! I really appreciate your help!
Please! I NEED MY LIFE BACK!

Johnny
I really want to know why he's not able to travel back to the US. I mean, you only need a green card if you plan on living here for an extended amount of time (or so I believe, I could be wrong). If his "whole life" is in the US, and he didn't have a green card, then how did he manage to set up his life? Can't he just fly back to the US as a visitor and figure stuff out then?

But enough of these questions. Let me just point out that this guy wants a girl to FLY TO EUROPE to marry him there, and bring him back so he can be reunited with his girlfriend. It's a very interesting proposition.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home