Monday, February 28, 2005

I am European looking for American sex - 29

Gosh, this site has just died lately, hasn't it. What with Dagny finding herself a guy, and me planning this panel and being drunk, there just hasn't been that much happening. Oh well. Call it a mid-winter slump. Here's an amusing ad, however.
I have heard a lot about American sex but never experienced it. I am pretty sure American woman would love to try European sex to see the difference like myself. I am not saying we will meet for sex right the way. I want to take you out and then come to my place and have European-American sex :) Don't be shy to e-mail me. You will not be dissapointed with my look or sex
I mean, I'm not sure how Europeans (as a general whole, too, this guy doesn't even specify a particular nationality or anything) have sex any differently than Americans. Do they know something that we don't know? Is the anatomy different? I am so curious. Yet not curious enough to email him. Oh well.

3 Comments:

Blogger Gloria said...

So basically, if a girl showed up at your house ready and willing, you wouldn't turn her down- however, you're not going to go looking for her?

01 March, 2005 09:18  
Blogger Dagny said...

Gloria, I apologize for slacking on posts here. The guy is slowly revealing even more faults. Perhaps I will share them here in a future post.

This whole concept of "European sex" is puzzling to me. I just don't get it. However, I am not curious enough to write.

I also have no doubt that if a girl showed up on Cryptic's doorstep, he would invite her in.

01 March, 2005 11:16  
Blogger Gloria said...

Seriously, Cryptic, it's too bad you don't live within driving distance. Could make both our lives easier.

I guess I have watch guy, though, although he's on the flaky side. And I have a date with Hot TA this weekend, so we'll see if I still am attracted to him (since it's been 2 years since I've seen him).

And yes, Dagny, I WANT TO HEAR ABOUT BALD GUY.

01 March, 2005 18:36  

Post a Comment

<< Home