Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Just add water

Well, it looks like I've found the instant boyfriend. I knew if I kept trying that I would eventually find the right obsessive guy. (This has been the one thing that many of my past boyfriends have had in common. I love how they start telling me about our long life together after the third date or so. One guy had even picked out names for the kids.)

So, I went out with "guy-with-no-hair" last Friday. He then sent an email on Saturday asking if I wanted to do anything on Sunday. I am weak so of course I said yes. I hung out with him on Sunday night. One of the highlights of the evening is that he gave me a Valentine's Day card. I haven't gotten one of those in years.

Things went well enough that he called me yesterday morning before I headed to work. He then called again when he got home from work. I was still at work at the time so I missed the call. I called him back and he wanted to know if I wanted to hang out last night. I explained that I am severely sleep deprived (I got three hours of sleep last night) and would have to pass as I have a pressing date with my bed ... alone. I then said that perhaps tonight would be ok and that I would give him a call. As I sat at work today, I came to my senses and suggested Thursday night. (I don't have to work on Friday so this way I would have plenty of time to make up for any potential sleep deprivation. Alas, he cannot do Thursday so we have agreed on Friday.

I think that I'm starting to remember why I stopped dating. Guys like this are difficult to get rid of. *sigh*

1 Comments:

Blogger Gloria said...

You get the obsessive ones, I get the ones that disappear after the first date. If only we could mix them together..

16 February, 2005 10:23  

Post a Comment

<< Home