Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Ashley Madison and other fascinations

A few weeks ago, I came across a link to a site that features alleged sugar daddies looking for babes. (Yes, I found this link through a CL ad.) I find it fascinating what can be found out on the web. Of course, I perused the site thoroughly. There was one guy who had posted to the site who I do not think belonged there. He made under $100,000 a year. What kind of sugar daddy is that? I can hear it now. "Honey, we have to meet at the Motel 6 because I can't afford the Fairmont." Just doesn't conjure up any sugar daddy images there at all.

Yesterday morning I was watching a news show on which they had a piece on Ashley Madison. Apparently it's the place to go if you want to cheat on your husband. I really wish that all those married folks posting on CL would just go to sites like this that cater to their needs. Maybe they don't know about them.

2 Comments:

Blogger Gloria said...

You forgot to include the link for the sugar daddies site!

I almost spelled it suger. I need to stop reading CL ads.

15 February, 2005 19:40  
Blogger Dagny said...

I like an idiot did not bookmark the site for future reference. I have spent the last few days desperately trying to find it. I finally hit paydirt. Sugar Daddy

16 February, 2005 01:17  

Post a Comment

<< Home