Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Professional white male seeking Asian woman - 32

Liar liar, pants on fire.
Looking for an Asian woman for a date and possible long-term relationship. I'm intelligent (Ph.D. educated), attractive, kind, and caring. Before you ask, I DO NOT have an Asian fetish. I just find myself attracted to Asian women intellectually, emotionally, and physically. I rarely have occasion to meet Asian women in my social/work circles, so thought I'd give this a shot. Please send a pic if you have one, and I'll reciprocate. I hope to hear from you.
He doesn't have a fetish MY ASS. I'm sorry, but if that's not one I don't know what is. And I'm sure if he hung out long enough in Chinatown, he'd find one there.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dagny said...

That is most definitely a fetish. Why do these guys keep lying?

23 February, 2005 00:34  

Post a Comment

<< Home