Monday, February 21, 2005

Pregnant & dont want your baby? Please let me be the Father. - 34

Because this sounds like such a great idea.

34, Male here wanting to be a Dad
Tried a couple of times and I think I am not meant to have the regular way.
I thought it was me but came to find out that the last 2 females I got pregnant miscarried because they both got Cancer.

Go figure. I'm just glad they're okay but neither one can have a child.
So I am trying this route. I thought of adopting from the city but the hassle is so HUGE.

I am NOT rich but I swear I will do what I can for you financially during the pregnancy and for the 1st year after.

My Preference:

- White, European or Latina Female
- Under 5'9"
- Modest Weight

Must be willing to let me sign the Birth Certificate as the Father and sign papers giving me total parental rights.

Please email a Photo, Stats & Age
Please also give me an idea of how you would like to proceed with this.
So, he's hoping that he can find a pregnant woman who'll give up her child? I know that for religious/moral/personal reasons that some women don't believe in/won't get abortions, but if I am ever going to carry a baby to term, you bet your ass I'm keeping it. And what are the odds that the two women he impregnated got cancer?

And why does he want offspring so badly? I mean, this kid won't even genetically be his, so it's not like his bloodline will be carried on. And while he's not rich, is he going to have enough money to afford a child? Kids are expensive. I know that I am. I'm just creeped out by this ad.

It just goes to show that there are some odd odd people out there.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"odd" doesn't even come close to what this guy is

21 February, 2005 16:59  
Blogger Dagny said...

Why am I having visions of Michael Jackson?

21 February, 2005 20:42  
Blogger Gloria said...

That's it, that's who he reminded me of. Michael Jackson. That's how he gets all those kids.

21 February, 2005 22:47  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

DONT BE SO NOT HUMAN THIS IS A DESPERATE GUY THAT WANT TO GIVE THE LOVE THAT GOD HAS GIVEN HIM TO A BABY AND THAT IS VERY BRAVE OF HIM TO POST SUCH A REMARKABLE AD

06 June, 2008 22:49  

Post a Comment

<< Home