Thursday, July 29, 2004

More bad responses

I keep harassing Scarlett to post the responses she's gotten, but she says she has yet to "feel inspired." I know she's gotten some doozies and is just being mean and not sharing them with the world. That's fine. I have more. I really like the ones where they don't really read what you write.
Ok...I'm a dozen years older...is it that big of a deal?
I put in as a qualifier that I'm not looking for anyone more than a decade older than myself. This is because it's just weird (to me) to even potentially consider dating someone who was born in the 1960s. That's just too old for me, even if I'm not looking at dating any of these. This was also to screen out for any dirty old men - there are more than enough dirty young men than I alraedy want to deal with. So yes, a dozen years older, unless you are Michael Vartan, is indeed too old. I should have told him that. Shit, what if it was Michael Vartan?
So about me:

I like sports, trips to a dive bar for happy hour, dancing, travel, movies, and cooking. In addition, I also like to play music, (I play the bass, guitar, drums, and piano), write emails with lots of parenthesis, sailing, hanging out with my friends in L.A. for the evening to see what trouble we can cause, I love going to baseball games, and all around gangster shit.

Things I don't like are going to the grocery store, the beach (too much sand and no shade), hiking, camping, fishing (pretty much most outdoorsy dirty crap like that), and George Bush.

The kind of girls I am attracted to have varied quite a bit. But typically, I like girls who are my height or shorter, I don't care that much about weight (I typically don't like girls bigger than me though, but I am always open to trying new things), and honestly I have found I like girls who are a little ugly (if that makes any sense). I don't really like HOTT girls for some reason (maybe its there vain personality).

I consider myself pretty smart, I have two bachelors degrees (but that doesn't mean shit), and I like girls who can keep up with me in conversations. But I don't like quasi-intelectuals who bore you with anecdotes from literature or art.

So, with my bio complete I hope you will write back and tell me I am crazy, or you think I am cool.
You're crazy honey. Crazy. 1) You cannot spell. Obviously neither of those two bachelor's was in English or anything where you would have to write sentences or spell. 2) So if by some random freak accident we met and you were attracted to me, I'd have to wonder if I wasn't as attractive as I thought I was? That's a way to get a girl to respond to you: if you're ugly, I'll like you! 3) HELLO. I said in my ad that I LOVE THE BEACH. 4) "All around gangster shit." I can't even begin to comment. 5) I am an intellectual (not a quasi one) who will bore you with anecdotes from art or literature. That's what I do.

Btw, this guy's pic was of him in bed, with the sheets pulled up to his moronic-looking face. That's to cover up the fact that he's fat. And the look on his face - he looks dopey. I only wish I could post it.
Hi,

I'm 32 and apparently I just made the cut, sheesh! My friends would say that I'm sarcastic and critical...I would say that, "I kid because I love". I'm 6' tall and love to "banter" and am looking for a sassy side kick to explore the world with, first we'd have to settle with LA. So, email me, we'll do dinner and coffee and see what happens :P
First of all, you signed off with an emoticon. One where you're sticking your tongue out. Secondly, "see what happens"? No thank you. And finally, you look like you were an unwanted extra on The Sopranos. I think I spy hair plugs.
my ex was 22 Im cute white 40 and over 6ft 4in tall is that ok
NO you are a dirty old man! Your ex could have been your daughter. Oh my God was she?
Hey now, My name is R-- I saw your listing on craigs list and you sound like a great person to meet.

Hi my name is R--; I am a 37 Year old white man in the LA area. I am 5'11" with black hair and blue eyes I am told often that I resemble an athletic young John Travolta. I am a fitness buff with a terrific body and in incredible shape.
I am successfully employed in the Entertainment Industry working for one of the Media Giants.

I would love to talk to you. I prefer to talk over the phone rather than the web site or email tags so I would like to get your number or ask you to call me if interested in meeting.

Please email me your photo, name and number to [email address]

Or if your prefer to call my number is 213-XXX-XXXX

Thanks

R--
OH MY GOD I wish I could post pictures. Suffice it to say - thank the LORD that they are both so pixelly you can't make out details, because from what I can tell, he looks like one of those old-school Mexican wrestling dolls which are the main decor of a bar I sometimes go to combined with a scary person from a Goya painting. And finally..
hi white male 30y/o 5'9'' ddark hair br eyes 32 wasit picture avilable...175lbs 32 wais,,glk guy looking for some nice to hang out with
hit me up let's ta;lk
I daresay, I think he was drunk when he wrote this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home